Christ

Hurrah it's another fabulous Monday and also the start of another exciting week at work. The morning consisted of watching some video stream being sent from Plymouth just to check out everything was ok. Fortunately there wasn't any problems, so I could get on with the rest of my tasks. I was surprised how much I managed to get done this morning, must be a new world record for me.
Lunchtime came very quickly today and after waiting god knows how long for K to get her act together we finally made it to the Ram. It's been closed for 2 weeks so it was nice to pop in and be greeted by the friendly staff. I decided to go for the healthy option as per usual and had a baked potato and salad, whilst the big jelly decided to go for a slightly less than healthy option of cheesy chips and mayo.
As the weather was so nice we sat outside to talk about your typical nonsense like we always do, though I admittedly got distracted a few times and couldn't really engage in conversation for the most of our lunch. It's a real shame that I can't multi-task, but I think by then Kellie had already given up on me and I suppose if she could...she would have rather had a conversation with herself. The finishing touch for me was when a certain female decided to stretch before getting up and I exclaimed "Christ". I guess you had to be there to appreciate it/them, they are the most perfectly formed jubblies I've ever seen. Luckily there aren't too many girls I've seen lately that have that sort of affect on me, otherwise the conversation would be non-existent. I must have came close to raising the table. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short break in Canada

The moon is made of cheese!